Sunday 6 December 2015

♡ It's Christmas!! ♡

여러분 안녕하세요!
It's officially December and that means it is time for all the Christmas festivities! And I have a small confession to make; a few years ago I, actually, went through a phase where I wouldn't have anything to do with Christmas... just because I was a grinch but now? I am such a Christmas snow bunny! I love baking, cooking, decorating, wearing and breathing in ANYTHING Christmas! I do have a slight problem though, my family doesn't share the same enthusiasm level I do, but that's ok... I can cope for now and work around it!

I must admit, I wanted to do the Christmas blogmas this year but alas... there isn't enough time with the fact I'm working full time at the moment and I have loads of coursework to catch up on before the new year. So sadly, no blogmas this year *extreme sad face* But... I will do some form of Christmas themed blog posts between now and the 25th!

It won't be many but I will give it my all! And I will stick to my usual reviews about a few things as I stumbled across some photography I took in summer time! It's ever so hard to take photographs during the winter, especially when the weather is gloomy and I tend to go to work when it's dark, and come home when it's dark as well, so it's a losing situation at the moment. Oh well. I won't babble on any more today... but keep a look out for some posts popping up during the week!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I think your extra enthusiasm is making up for the Christmases you didn't acknowledge in previous years. I would have loved to do Blogmas too, but it's just not possible at the moment. I'm going to start writing posts & scheduling them throughout 2016, ready for next year. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tania; aaahhh thank you ♡♡♡ and I'm the same as you! I might do some over the course of 2016 and just schedule them for a stress-free December :')
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete