Monday 17 September 2012

♡ It's All A Bit Of A Pickle Now ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!
So my holiday is now over and today I will be making my way back to Essex /boo/ but I must admit, I now miss my parents and I certainly miss my rabble of animals like crazy (*ι*)ヾ but of course I will miss Sapphire and Danny because spending the past 10 days with each other, it will be weird not seeing them every day... sobbing (゚´Д`゚)゚ Saturday 15th August: today, we went into Telford town centre again but this time to meet Steve for a couple of hours! I met him last time I was up north and he is so kind and lovely. We headed to our favourite spot once more and spent another hour or so drinking cold drinks, gossiping and I was perving over Steve's Avenger special edition comic books that he had brought along for me to oogle.
I am the best waifu ever buying coffee for my waifu (^ω^)
We then headed into Waterstones to see what they had to offer in their graphic novel / manga section and they've actually improved since the last time I was in Telford Waterstones! I knew it was bad of me to spend more money but I couldn't resist buying more manga books! Argh I am such a bad influence and the voice in my head that normally tells me to stop what I am doing must be on holiday too (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
I also bought some DVD's from HMV and there is a small niggle in the back of my mind telling me it was a bad idea, but it's Beyblade and my closest friends know me so well and just understand that Beyblade is my ultimate favourite anime / manga ever. 
At this point, we headed over to the retail park which was about a 10 minute walk from the town centre and because the weather was really nice, we ambled over instead of hurrying from place to place. One of the shops we ventured into was Smyths, which is like a big and cheaper version of Toys R Us and Steve was nice enough to buy Sapphire and myself presents *A* legit don't know what I did to deserve it but it was so sweet of him and I picked out My Little Pony toys because at heart I will always be a kid and also... I love Rarity and Fluttershy to pieces:
In the evening, Sapphire and I had been invited out to dinner for Jade's birthday (which was earlier in the week but this meal was for family and friends) and we went to a Chinese buffet restaurant somewhere in Wolverhampton. On the way, we were listening to a variety of music including The Rasmus and I think everyone in the car had their love for this band re-ignited, including myself. When we arrived at the restaurant, I believe every single person was ready to eat the tables and chairs from hunger. After we were finally seated, a few of us headed up to grab as much food as possible and there just so much different food to choose; from Indian to Japanese and from Thai to Chinese food, it all looked delicious. My first plate of food I bulked out on rice and seaweed, but tried some pork in yellow bean sauce and crab claws from recommendations, I loved the pork the most because it was moist and not dried out so thumbs up from me! My second plate of food, I could not even finish because my stomach was starting to ache at this point, I had some paneer curry, naan, ribs and vegetables. I am proud of myself for not eating as much food as I thought I would, but I regret not getting some other items.
I luckily had enough room for dessert, but I am one of those people who does not have a major sweet tooth so I had to include some fruit in what I had picked. They served little tiny bite-sized pieces of dessert and there was also a large range, including a chocolate fountain with marshmallows, but I stayed clear of e that because it would have just gone all over me.
We were at the restaurant until around 11pm and we didn't arrive back to Sapphire's house until gone 11.45pm and by this point, we were ready to collapse from exhaustion. It was a really nice day and a lovely evening all together ( ・ω・)
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment