Tuesday 5 August 2014

♡ Etude House Princess Happy Ending Collection ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

How is it, with my luck and all, that when I decide to go on a make-up ban and use up what I have lying in my make-up storages that a completely gorgeous new make-up line appears in front of my eyes?! The fact that it's two of my favourite things combined - Disney and Etude House - it's just made me feel worse! 
I adore the four princess they chose to base this line around, but one day I hope they bring out more products based on other princess like the popular Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) or even the not so well talked about Jane (Tarzan) and Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire). Also, after doing some research on the line, I found out that a couple of the products are re-packaged versions and if I had not found this out, I would have been disappointed with one of these products as it is not my favourite whatsoever, even though my mind is contradicting myself into wanting it because the packaging is too super duper adorable.
On the facebook page for Etude House - they seem to be popping out videos of make-up tutorials using the products (and others from recent lines like the Play 101 Pencils) to re-create a specific look linked to each individual princess. I love this idea so much because there are people, i.e. like myself, who cannot re-create looks just by staring at a picture. I hope they bring out the other two princesses looks as they only seem to have done Cinderella and Snow White for now.
Also, I don't know if it's just me, but it kind of sucks that they've only done two products for Jasmine - and the mascara is a re-package anyway so technically there is only one new product for her... boo. I honestly want them to expand on her more like... now please?!
Princess Happy Ending Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit
프린세스 해피엔딩 진주알 맑은 BB크림 블루밍핏 | 60g - 15,000원

Princess Happy Ending Lash Perm Proof Shockcara
프린세스 해피엔딩 래쉬펌 방수 쇼크카라 | 10g - 11,000원

Princess Happy Ending Rose Cheek Blusher
프린세스 해피엔딩 로즈 치크 블러셔 | 4.8g - 8,500원

Happy Princess Ending Fairy Glitter Shadow
프린세스 해피엔딩 페어리 글리터 섀도우 | 4.5g - 8,000원

Princess Happy Ending Lipstick
프린세스 해피엔딩 립스 | 3.5g - 9,000원

Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit
프린세스 해피엔딩 네일키트 | 8mlx2 - 6,500원


Does this line not make you want to go out and spend all your money frivolously on it? I am honestly stumped on which product is my favourite... I cannot decide between Belle's lipsticks because the colour is simply divine nor the eyeshadow as the colours chosen are just really on point. Again, I really hope the expand this line in the future as this is, by far, my ultimate favourite of the collections Etude House has brought out over the past few years, bypassing the Princess Etoinette collection by a long shot. I honestly cannot wait until these products start being sold online... goodbye make-up ban you were fun whilst you lasted a whole three weeks.
What product captures your eyes the most? Would any of you be 'investing' in a couple of things or even the entire collection? Please note that all pictures displayed here are from the Etude House homepage/facebook page and are NOT my own work. Also the information, such as the product name and pricing is taken from the homepage also. Thank you!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the look of this line! It's all so pretty >u<
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really cute collection, I'm fighting the urge to BUY EVERYTHING!! In reality though I might pick up a few of the fairy glitter shadows because they look lovely. Oh and blush, because I can never resist that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still mad...because they launched that collection few days later I've my monthly order T_T
    And want the Bella's nail kit, maybe try snow white BB and Jasmine mascara...
    the truth is I want it all, but don't have the money xDDD

    Regards Dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. always love the product photos from etude lines! (and korean lines in general, can't all other brands PLS provide product swatches. seriously.)
    can't decided which look i like more...hmmm..
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Red; it is oh my days ;uuu;
    @Shell; damn Etude House! Damn it indeed! But I agree with you with the eyeshadows ofc! Especially that berry/plum colour because it's absolutely divine!!!
    @Evelyn; I'm mad too because make-up ban so lets be mad together?! ;uuu; And who wouldn't want the whole collection huh?!
    @Jenn; I guess with some brands they're not used to doing make-up (like Skin Food for example) so probably aren't used to the whole swatching thing where as EH seems to dedicate themselves to everything cute and make-up fabulous so the time and effect shows with promotion :o and the looks are amazing I can't wait to see if they do the other two princesses!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this collection *W* It's really cute.
    I'd like to try the Lash Perm Proof Shockcara *W* It seems good!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kayima; the packaging really sells this line doesn't it?! ;u; And I'm with you on the mascara! I've never used it before (as it's a repackage) so it kind of justifies buying it with the princess theme!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete