Sunday 30 December 2012

♡ Scream For Me ロンドン! ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 
This blog is certainly overdue... three weeks overdue to be precise! But it's usually a rare occasion for me to have another chance to go into London in a short space of time and on the 14th there was a gig happening at Wembley Arena that loads of my friends were interested in going to... especially two of my overseas friends Anima and Henna ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ


The weather was absolute diabolical that day! It down poured from the moment I left home until the time I arrived at the stadium itself... then it magically stopped raining after about half an hour but we were still being dripped on because of the building! GAH ゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。I only stayed there for a little over an hour because despite being given a hot chocolate by a lovely guy who worked there; my fingers, toes, butt and basically everything was cold and wet so I said goodbye to my friends (who I didn't want to leave to be honest) and headed over to Piccadilly Circus to meet Sharan.

I was so happy that it still wasn't raining when I crawled out of the station... I almost had to physically crawl up the stairs because of how wet and slippery everything was because of the weather! By this point I wasn't in such a great mood but the heat and warmth of Japan Centre soon improved my mood; as well as a lovely store clerk who complimented on my wig and we spent five minutes talking about hair dye and styles... her hair was amazing though and didn't need to be touched fff.

I only bought some donburi, cheap sale sushi, custard buns (which I shared with my mum and she loved it which was surprising!) and Arena37c magazine because there was Vivid on the front cover! I got an IV photocard though... and I couldn't change it because it was the last one left b'awh ゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

Seeing Sharan again made me a very happy bunny because the last time I physically saw her in person was back at the SCREW gig in May so it has been an extremely long time since I've seen her face. She had her friend Bichan, who is from Italy, with her and we immediately hit it off because all we could talk about was j-rock... and then Jay Park. Now I am not a fan of Jay Park because I have never listened to any of his music but I was made an honoury JWalker that day because... I actually don't know the real reason to be honest but I did try on Sharan's hat that she bought because Jay Park has one like it I believe? Anyway I quite liked the outcome of the pictures that I took of my face:

Afterward our long session in Costa having a catch-up etc, we headed over to M&M World in Leicester Square as Bichan wanted to go inside - as it was her first time visiting London - and I had never been inside either and it was just so much fun  and the smell of chocolate, peanuts and pure sugar was enough to get adrenaline pumping through everyone's veins ʘ‿ʘ The three of us had fun running around all three levels of the store for a good amount of time but after a while we were all thirsty and I was getting pretty hungry as I had not eaten any food since breakfast at this point...

So we headed to Boba Jam for some bubble tea and then afterwards we went via bus towards Tottenham Court Road to eat at Seoul Bakery. I ordered the ramyun set and holy crap it was seriously the spiciest thing I had eaten in a while... I almost downed a whole bottle of water to cool down the pain but it didn't help... so I used a cold can of drink to help keep my lips from swelling up! That made me feel better ヽ(;▽;)ノ

At this point is was getting pretty late and as it takes me forever to get home, I said my goodbyes and made my trip back to Chelmsford where I had to wait 50 minutes in the cold and rain for the next bus to come and take me home... but luckily there was some nice people at the Tesco's Express that let me mooch around their store and read some magazines to keep myself warm! I'll be going back into London next Saturday (the 5th) when there is a UK Gal meet going on - which honestly to say I am crapping myself about going because I am not Gal but I was invited by a friend... and other friends that I know are going so it'll be nice to get make-up / clothing tips from others!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment