Sunday 18 November 2012

♡ ロンドン Baby! ♡

みなさん、こんにちは! 

Trouble, troublemaker yeah that's your middle name wooaahh ♪♫

As per usual... I roll out the blog posts a week after each event has happened (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Last Saturday afternoon; I /finally/ met up with Emilia and her friend Ash! I have been conversing with Emilia online since the beginning of the year, hitting it off straight away and so for a while we had been throwing ideas back and forth to meet each other in person - usually ending up in failure but we finally had success! (,, ・∀・)ノ゛


I was extremely lucky to get a lift off my dad into London - huzzah for him working at London City Airport - and so I met Emilia and Ash outside Camden station at around 12.30pm - it took me forever to get from the airport because I had to change over from the jubilee line to northern line at London Bridge station and because of the amount of weekend people it was just hdfdljkshfdlsk (`Д´*) the three of us mooched around Camden for a good couple of hours - Ash needed some hoodies and even though she asked for my help with haggling prices, I swear she is a natural haggler with the stall holders! We walked around the stables before sitting down for a few minutes so that we could have a breather and for Ash to have a smoke - and as I have now officially quit smoking I was comfortable to be around her without craving for one myself! We were going to get a snack to eat but the amount of time it took to get to order we just decided against it and went to meet Ash's friend Stephen instead and headed over to Leicester Square via the good ol' London bus service - it was a lot quicker and a lot cheaper than going via the underground!
Once at Leicester Square; we split off into pairs and headed to each restaurant that we wanted to eat at! I actually took Emilia to Misato - where I have had wonderful experience previously and wanted to share it with her... along with the excellent food and cheap prices! We messed around and pretended we were on a date... to the point where we accidentally ordered the same food and drink (」゜ロ゜)」 and I actually got compliments from the extremely cute waiter... oh now I get complimented when I am in a serious relationship?! SHEESH ((*゜Д゜) I'm just joking... I love you really sweetiepie (・∀・)

Amazing chicken katsu teriyaki (`ω´*)

I swear the food in Misato I could easily eat all the time... Anyway after food; Emilia and I headed over towards the Leicester Square gardens to meet Ash and Stephen again. When we arrived there, we noticed that there were some people in the garden raising money for charity - dressed up as comic book heroes and villians! There was Wolverine, Magneto as well as a complete Iron Man costume that looked absolutely immense as well as a couple of storm troopers! Emilia and Ash went up and had their photographs taken with loads of the people but I was too chicken and only had my photo taken with Indiana Jones... as well as Emilia because like I said... chicken ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ


We then headed over to the プリクラ booth to do the usual プリクラ MAGIC session that I do with pretty much all of my friends. During decoration, I got a phone call from my dad saying that if I wanted a lift back home then I was welcome to... at this point it was dark and getting a lift home from him would have a) saved me £15 and b) saved me almost two hours of travel so I opted for the free ride home so I said goodbye to my wonderful friends 。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。


I had such a wonderful day out and about and as much as I do like to see my friends... I did feel all panicky and horrible spending so much time outside... am I really becoming a hermit?! I hope not because this will definitely be a set back for future plans 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 I'll try and become more sociable... I promise!

Peace Out
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment