Saturday 7 January 2012

♡ A Grand Day Out ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

It is 12.25am here in London on the 8th of January and so I shall now talk about yesterday (2012.01.07) as I went into Central to meet up with my friend Jackie (〜^∇^) 〜 Below is a photograph of me in the purikura booth and I am wearing Jackie's fake glasses and I think they kind of suit me no? Also it shows my make-up for the day and I did originally have another picture but this one is better IMO (*0*;)
We met around 3pm - which is an hour later than we intended because I overslept and didn't wake up until midday OTL - and we met at the Korean Culture Centre near Trafalgar Square, I had to wait a while as Jackie was helping some people with filming and as I waited upstairs I noticed some familiar cut outs! SHINee boys indeed! Soon Jackie was finished with filming and so we then headed straight over to Corean Chilli as we were both pretty hungry and we had a tag-a-long by the name of Sasha n___n she was extremely lovely and I enjoyed hanging out with her today very much!


I got given (a very late) birthday and christmas present from Jackie! I wonder what is inside...


ALL OF THIS THAT IS WHAT! AHHH SHE KNOWS ME TOO WELL! I actually wanted to cry at the fact she got me the official Kim Hyun Joong desk calender! Now I have to decide where to put the lovely pictures on my walls! o(≧▽≦)o



My lovely and wonderful Jackie~

In Corean Chilli, I like to go in there even if it is by myself because everyone is so friendly and you always feel welcome. Also I get to try out my fail Korean on the staff and they help me when I get it wrong - and I always get it wrong. S O B S
I ordered their corean sweet chicken as I didn't want anything overly spicy today and this dish is just perfect with a touch of heat! I ordered a side dish of sticky rice as there is a lot of sauce usually left over and it's nice to put in on the rice, I also ordered an iced coffee as well... I'm never going without coffee!



After lunch, we all headed over to the purikura shop in the Chinese market next door to Corean Chilli and we had a lovely session of picture taking!


our purikura in the process of being decorated~


Ta-dah! Final product~

We all then headed over to the Golden Gate bakery for a slice of delicious cake! Sasha and I ordered strawberry mousse cake whilst Jackie had a cheesecake. I do love the cakes from Chinatown, they're not as sweet as English cakes which is nice for me .。.:*☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆



After eating delicious cake; we headed over to Bubbleology for mine and Jackie's tradition of having bubble tea when we go out together. I ordered vanilla milk tea with coffee jelly again! It's so yummy and extremely addictive I tell you!


After that, I met up with a friend Chin for literally five minutes for a quick catch up and some hugs - hugs are always involved when Chin is around! After we all seperated, us three girls headed over to Trocodero and into a Panda shop, everything is just panda's there and I love it! In the end all I bought was a new notebook whilst Jackie and Sasha bought me a couple of pens - they want to dress me up as either a bunny, a panda or a cat I think... I don't even know anymore but I don't want to be dressed up :C


Anyway, this is an extremely rushed post but I'm exhausted now and it's 1.12am! Dammit. Oh well off to sleep I go! Goodnight everyone~
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment