Monday 29 July 2013

♡ 안녕히 계세요... ♡

みなさん、こんにちは!

It’s going around well,I haven’t died and I’m back for ya ♪♫

Ahhh another trip into London... but this time to see a couple of friends whom were sorting out their visas for their study year abroad in Japan! Ren and Emily are finally going... it feels like a lifetime ago when we were talking about the whole thing but it's finally here and they're finally leaving me... for a few months may I add! I decided against wearing extremely heavy make-up this time around and I'm glad that I did because hello that horrible melty face feeling...


It was another disgustingly hot day in London, around the 33°c mark I believe and I felt more uncomfortable travelling than I had done previously! I literally just wanted to stand inside a freezer to cool down because even the shady areas were baking hot... cries. I headed into Starbucks near Trocodero whilst I waited for Ren and Emily to finish their visa stuff and as there tends to be air-con there; it was nice to chill out for a while and enjoy a refreshing drink! I actually finally managed to order the mocha cookie crumble frappe as for a while I haven't been enjoying the taste of coffee like I normally do... but this was delicious despite the fact I actually tend to dislike chocolate drinks! I think the coffee helped tone down the chocolate taste so it wasn't as sweet as I imagined it to be...


I met my friends at the "Four Bronze Horses of Helios" fountain which is less than a minutes walk from Starbucks and it's an amazing fountain based on the Greek legend of Helios:

"The greek legend is that of Helios, the young Greek god of the sun. He is the son of Hyperion and Theia. By the Oceanid Perse he became the father of Aeëtes, Circe, and Pasiphae. His other children are Phaethusa ("radiant") and Lampetia ("shining") and Phaeton. Each morning at dawn he rises from the ocean in the east and rides in his chariot, pulled by four horses - Pyrois, Eos, Aethon and Phlegon -- through the sky, to descend at night in the west. Helios once allowed Phaeton to guide his chariot across the sky. The unskilled youth could not control the horses and fell towards his death." information source: http://www.fountainsoc.org.uk/fountain/45

Isn't the fountain pretty? Well from the angles that I was sitting at I suppose but yeah... after meeting the girls and meeting a couple of their friends (new friends yay!) we headed towards Japan Centre for drinks and then for a sit down as by this point... I think the heat was getting to us all? We tried to go and sit in Leicester Square gardens but they were closed as the premiere for 'Red 2' was apparently happening that evening so builders were getting it all ready for the red carpet etc etc so as it was too hot to sit on the walls outside, we headed over to Misato's for food:


After that, another friend was coming to meet us after he had finished work but because of mis-communication, he didn't arrive until 5.30 and by this point we were all tired and feeling grotty from the heat so once he arrive we said our goodbyes to each other and parted ways! I am sad that I only got to spend a sparse few hours with Ren and Emily and even less time with Dayle but ugh weather... next time I'll see the girls will be when I'm out in Seoul myself and when they has holidays from studying (roll on next spring woohoo!) and I'm definitely going to try and see Dayle as much as I can before I piss off to the other side of the world!


Oh and literally minimum purchases for once... a couple of decent magazines that were on sale as some cute (yet extremely cheap for once) 3D stickers! I can't wait to use the stickers actually...


Peace Out
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The food looks good~ <3 so yummy! I want some >_< Anyways the stickers are really cute!~ I sometimes buy some but I don't know where to put them xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am glad you enjoyed :) Well, I would love to go to London :)
    x,
    LaraLizard

    ReplyDelete